Our Services: The Right Fit for Your Project
Metaphase Translates Science into Plain English. We apply our technical writing, research and project management experience to a variety of different projects. We can work with you on an interim or ongoing basis, depending on your requirements and your budget.
Some of the services Metaphase provides for clients:
- KNOWLEDGE TRANSLATION: Translates your knowledge into summaries, annual reports and website copy for a variety of audiences.
- BUSINESS CASE CREATION: Creates compelling business cases to support funding applications, management plans and approval requests.
- MEETING DOCUMENTATION: Concisely documents scientific advisory board meetings and continuing medical education events for medical or pharmaceutical organizations.
- LITERATURE REVIEW: Evaluates scientific literature and communicates key findings and recommendations.
- KEY OPINION LEADERSHIP: Conducts and document interviews with subject matter experts to determine requirements and gaps in the field.
In addition to the services listed above, Metaphase was recently involved in a number of different projects:
- Coordinated the completion and submission of a book chapter: edited text, obtained figure permissions, sourced references.
- Completed several clinical trial protocols for an investigator-instigated clinical trial.
- Researched and wrote a case document for research funding to be submitted to the BC Government.
- Conducted a pan-Canadian environmental scan for Health Canada.
- Worked with a CIHR Institute to create their 2012-2017 Strategic Plan, in collaboration with Johanna Ward Communications and Paula Heal Communication + Design.
- Wrote business cases to obtain approval and funding for multi-million dollar renovation projects for BC Hydro.
- Completed a successful data request application on behalf of the BC Cancer Agency to the BC Ministry of Health.
- Edited and submitted scientific papers for peer-review, for Medical Oncologists at BC Cancer Agency.
- Prepared funding requests and reports for the Federal and Provincial governments on behalf of not-for-profit organizations.